. . . So who’s behind this? My name’s Gregg and I choose to be a bit obscure. I have my reasons. (I had wanted to use “vitabrevis” or “ozymandias” as the blogger domain name, but was too late to get either. Alas!) No, I’m not some big fan of “Jude the Obscure” – in fact all I know of that work is its name.
I’m a convert to Catholicism. I have a wonderful wife and a great dog. They both teach me a great deal. I have a rather mundane job, but it works while I attend graduate school.
Many of the things I’m likely to say could have a negative impact on my chances of staying in school or of getting a real job in the future. So I remain at least a bit obscure. You can probably figure out who I am if you exert just a teensy bit of effort.
I tried the blogging thing several months ago, but circumstances didn’t cooperate. Perhaps things will work better this time. Then again, some of the best blogs (like Onealism or Zounds, for instance) had lives that were all too brief. I may follow them in that trait, if not in their quality. I rather hope not, though.
I hope to use this space for comments on issues both sacred and profane. You’ll note that I include both sacred and profane links too.
There’s a comments function and there’s e-mail (The_Stranger@hushmail.com). Or take me to task on one of the sites I’ve listed as I’m likely to see things there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home