Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Monday, September 30, 2002
Prayer of the day (taken from today’s Mass lectionary) –-
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away,
Blessed be the name of the Lord for ever!
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
1:33 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Last night I started thinking about what I was doi...
Just learned that the objectionable Sungenis piece...
A little earlier today the 43d President of the Un...
Two new items are up at Bob Sungenis’ site. The m...
Forgot to mention that Miss Emily Stimpson – a cre...
Today I found a great little quote in the alternat...
I just found out something horrible: a public acc...
A brief note of thanks to Catholic bloggers, for y...
At In Between Naps, Amy Welborn asks what readers ...
Bob Sungenis ‘ site has changed appreciably since ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home