Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Monday, October 14, 2002
Prayer of the week:
Is attributed to St. Bernard of Clairvaux:
Jesus, hope of the penitent,
How good You are to those who seek;
How kind You are to those who ask.
What must You be to those who find?
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
10:17 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Probably not a lot of posting for the next few day...
If you have seen episode 3 of The Sopranos this se...
Apropos of absolutely nothing, in the past two day...
I'm quite frustrated with the glitch in blogger th...
Tom at Pro Multis has asked the “neo-Catholics” (a...
Some folks who challenge the hierarchy are upset a...
In looking at some of the comments on Pro Multis, ...
I grew up in the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod....
More bloggers have quit this week than is usual. ...
I’m sure others will do better than me at this, bu...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home