Usually when I write about the dog, I use him as an example of a good trait that I lack. You see, for the most part he is much better behaved than I am. Sometimes, though, he does things he shouldn’t. Those can still be learning experiences for me.
The other day while we were on a walk in the park, a woman jogging by commented on how pretty the dog is. (She’s right, you know – as you can see below.) I mentioned that he’s friendly too, so she stopped to say hello. He then proceeded to bury his nose in her crotch, for which I profusely apologized. Puppy-boy’s done this a few times on meeting strangers.
Now I don’t go around literally sticking my nose into other folks’ private parts, but the analogy of sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong fits me too well. May God grant me grace to use this incident as a motivator to keep my nose away from those places it oughtn’t be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home