Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

O happy day!

Yesterday I received in the mail my very own copy of “Robot Love” by mister victor lams. I haven’t had the chance to listen to all of it yet, but I can assure you that some of the tracks that aren’t available for download are just as good as those that are. That being said, my favorite tracks so far are “Shelly” and “Party For My Head”.

Don’t be a schmuck like me, get yer own darn copy promptly. After all, Vic may get so busy with his new job that he won’t have time for sending out CDs.

Extra special bonus happy news: turns out that the sweet young girl who sits in an adjacent cubicle at work was a college classmate of Victor’s. So is a robot version of “This Realm of Existence Is Relatively Diminuitive” to be forthcoming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home