Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Today was one of those days where nothing went as planned. Since I’m so “planful” (seriously, a reputable personality instrument described me thus), that can be challenging. I had really looked forward to midday Mass in honor of St. Joseph the Worker. I was a little late (due to work, fittingly enough), but got there in time to hear the deacon read the Gospel. I then saw that there was no priest at all and we had only a communion service. I have much reason to eagerly anticipate the priests’ return. (They were away at a meeting. Odd day for such a meeting.) Ended up getting Mexican for lunch at a Greek restaurant, served by a Russian waitress. Only in America, only in our day and age.

Oh yeah, I’m changing the image to one of our Lady in honor of the month of May.

And hoping to get the Dante test from Kathy the Carmelite, but it’s constantly offline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home