Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Friday, November 08, 2002
Be careful what you ask for . . . .
One of the leading lights of St. Blog's has invited me to comment on an issue near and dear to me. Needless to say I'm cooking up something big and (I hope) tasty.
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
9:01 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Interesting stuff too from Steven Den Beste regard...
Great post from The Old Oligarch! (Not for the fa...
If this political stuff is getting tiring, please ...
Despite a bit of glee in the results of the electi...
Elector Set. Quite the intriguing results. A few...
The folloiwng sounds about right (linked courtesy ...
Huzzah! I got to vote today. I’m grateful that...
Bob Sungenis’ Next Job: King of America? Bill Co...
There’s more from Bob Sungenis now. Lots more. (...
Seems to me that criticism of pigskin burials, lik...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home