Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Friday, November 29, 2002
Huzzah for the Silver and the Gold.
I'm delighted that my very own University of Colorado Buffaloes have contributed to the worst season of Nebraska football in FIFTY YEARS!
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
5:21 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
. . . and so to class.
Interesting to see that Mr. Roberts posted on some...
I have been remiss in recommending Miss Donna Mari...
So today I took the day off work to research a ter...
One of my dad’s problems is that he has lost all o...
One part of my regular routine is taking the dog f...
Given all the posts about integrism and integrists...
Courtesy of the inimitable Kat Lively! · 1. WHAT T...
A reminder: correlation is not causation.
Time to get back on the horse . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home