Time to get back on the horse . . .
Very strange events have taken place since I last posted.
Wednesday night was a school night, so I didn’t get home until about 10. That evening and nearly all of yesterday, the electricity in the house wasn’t working properly. Lights were either dimmer or brighter than usual. Thursday morning, my wife’s hair dryer wouldn’t work. We called the electric company, but they couldn’t send anyone out.
Found out that my wife’s biopsy won’t be until December 6 as she has to be off a particular medication for a set number of days before they can do it. So we wait.
Last night our dog had a rather dramatic seizure. He quit breathing, stiffened his limbs and quivered. I carried him into the dining room – with no great purpose in mind. It just seemed like a good idea to get him off of the couch. When I set him down, he couldn’t stand. He seemed unconscious. After just a few seconds, though, he woke up and was his usual self. (On further reflection, he probably had a seizure in August as well, but we just didn’t recognize it as such.) I went to the basement and prayed the Visita Quaesumus Domine.
Ever since then, the electricity in the house has been back to normal.
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention, two houses away from our house is the home of a practicing witch. I don’t know if that connects in any way with the other events, but it is worthy of note.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home