Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Wednesday, November 20, 2002
Posting may be sparse in days ahead as my wife received a bad result on a medical test and is going in for a biopsy soon. All holy men and women, pray for us.
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
4:38 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Greetings to all readers sent here by the kind men...
I got a good charge from this post at Dylan’s site...
I wasn’t surprised when this happened.
I forgot to mention this from Sunday. There’s a r...
I’ve noticed that a great many integrists* are eit...
My Sensus Catholicus Says . . . .
What?
If it Happned in Advent, Would We Have Had a Dog i...
The Envoy Encore crew is quite taken with little p...
Recently a correspondent said I was “overly influe...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home