The Miami uniforms in the game last night are now the undisputed champions in the contest for ugliest sports uniforms by a major professional team in North America. Yikes!
Tuesday, December 10, 2002
Previous Posts
- Mr. Cork posts my other favorite Advent hymn, so I...
- Twice now I’ve been to Mass in Denver where the se...
- Mr. O’Rama concurs with Mr. Riddle regarding weath...
- Well, that absence was longer than I’d intended. ...
- In looking about St. Blog’s, I find that much of w...
- Today, for the first time ever, I saw a lily bloss...
- This post from Mr. O'Rama is a fun look at the nov...
- This post at Kairos is terrific and says a great d...
- A quiz! (Thanks to Victor Lams and Kat Lively.) ...
- I thought Mr. Lileks would have mentioned this at ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home