Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Monday, May 05, 2003

Better Late Than Never!

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

The caption above refers not only to my tardiness in accessing the quiz, but also to its ultimate end. In all good seriousness, I have no right to expect any better than to be the straggler who's in Purgatory for [infinity]-(1/[infinity]). Even that would be an immense demonstration of divine mercy.

NOTE: I am getting rather frustrated at Blogger's intransigence regarding whether or not it will recognize the apostrophe. And what is up with not recognizing the symbol for infinity? Arrgh. . . If I took the test again, I'd probably get a higher schore for wrathful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home