Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Monday, July 14, 2003
Ten years ago tomorrow I made the biggest mistake of my life. It was in a prideful overreaction to a slight at work. Today I faced a similar slight. I pray that I don't respond with a similar mistake.
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
4:16 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
This would probably fit better at The Catholic Ner...
Ambiguity in Action
Fr. Todd Reitmeyer's moved his blog here and so "A...
Don't click this link with your mouth full!
Today is the commemoration of St. Benedict. Ran a...
Thanks for dropping by
Found out that I'm going to interview for a pretty...
Superb post at Disputations. That, though, isn’t ...
After several very disappointing efforts, Jonah Go...
I should explain a bit about part of yesterday’s b...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home