Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

More great spam material

Neevr been esaier
Just a guess: this message is not about spelling or typing, right?

Samurai stock info
Well I was wondering what Buck Henry was up to these days.

Are clean do gruyere
Does it then logically follow “aren’t clean, don’t gruyere”?

Everything you are looking for
Medicine you can afford

Before the internet how would they have known what I seek and what I can afford?

Need to reach accomplices
As do we all.

Talk with his pills
Just don’t expect an answer!

Viggra is lousy
At least so say the other pills.

More offrr
In start so wishbone prospect

So says the Viggra, whose lousiness is particularly acute when it comes to communication.

Some of the senders have names worth mentioning too, viz:

Cutlery S. Imbibing
Unseal V. Mentioned
Abednego Lozano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home