Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Friday, November 04, 2005

In the past couple of weeks this blog has received honors far more than it merits. It's gratifying, of course, to see people have actually read what I've said and engaged it, but it doesn't mean as much to me as I had thought it would.

This blog's roots go back more than seven years, into what started as a combination e-mail correspondence and journal. Given what I write about, there never will be much shot at a big audience - even a big audience by St. Blog's standards. And that's a good thing. I just don't have sufficient wisdom or the virtue for a beneficial wide sphere of influence.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger TS said...

I've always found that the smaller the audience the lesser the responsibility. I can indulge myself in a way someone with a large audience can't!

To make an analogy, Pope Benedict has to watch every word he says. While you or I, well, we have more latitude..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home