Had lots of good ideas for posts today, but circumstances intervened. For the third time in 13 weeks, I spent Monday taking my dad to the hospital. Hoping for a good chance to post tomorrow as there's still some good stuff kicking around my skull.
Monday, September 16, 2002
Previous Posts
- Prayer of the week Discovered this prayer, which ...
- I’m looking forward with eager anticipation to Sun...
- ‘Tis a good thing that I had surgery when I did an...
- Bill Cork has great further details on Sungenis-pa...
- On the lighter side -- I think the next "Which (fi...
- Yesterday turned out to have many indescribably de...
- In trying to fix a post below in which Nihil Obsta...
- So I guess I’ll join the throng and post about my ...
- Spiritual lesson from a big furry mutt for Septemb...
- Interesting that Bob's site now has a note that mo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home