Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Thursday, September 12, 2002
On the lighter side --
I think the next "Which (fill in the blank) are you?" quiz should be about the Trading Spaces crew. That could be a fun one. Coming soon: the Trading Spaces drinking game . . . .
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
3:32 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Yesterday turned out to have many indescribably de...
In trying to fix a post below in which Nihil Obsta...
So I guess I’ll join the throng and post about my ...
Spiritual lesson from a big furry mutt for Septemb...
Interesting that Bob's site now has a note that mo...
In the lessons yesterday, we're called to task for...
New Feature:: Prayer of the week! I've wanted to...
Nihil! I'd expected better of you than to erroneo...
Thanks for kind comments below and for info on cen...
Mark Shea's site is again stirring things up with ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home