Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

This or that

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?
I have been known, off and on, as “Gregg the Keg”. Q. E. D.

2. Swimming pool or beach?
Sand is better than concrete.

3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?
I haven’t done the 2-week vacation since I was a wee lad.

4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?
Never been to either, but would probably prefer to south of the border.

5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?
Mountains for a Sunday drive, beach for a long trip. (That’s what happens when you
live 20 miles from mountains and 800 from the ocean!)

6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?
I can take camping or leave it, but my wife loathes camping, so the decision makes itself.

7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?
Isn’t planning half the fun?

8. Sneakers or sandals?
I walk too fast for sandals to stay on my feet.

9. Air-conditioning or fans?
A/C baby! If ever I get rich, I’m getting a walk-in fridge to supplement the a/c!

10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?
Baseball games –even going to one w/ fireworks on Thursday night! (In sneakers and with plenty of cold beer while able to look at the mountains.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home