Blogdom’s Modified Limited Hangout
I’m back at this blogging thing. Kind of. It won’t be the same as the old one. (What ever is?)
The hiatus that started in November 2003 was just about the same length as the first iteration of the blog, for what that’s worth. Refraining from blogging was very difficult. It’s too early to say whether it was worthwhile.
Why am I back? I had a dream in which I was instructed in no uncertain terms to create a homily for next Sunday (it's nearly done, I just have a little fact-checking to complete before I post). Since there’s no other forum in which such a thing would be appropriate, it seemed best to put it here just in case there’s anything in it that anyone else ought to see. Then again, this whole exercise may be solely for my benefit.
Special greetings to the lurking deacon.

1 Comments:
Welcome back! I think you've set the record for longest blogging absence?
Liked your homily. On the lack of the "a-word" I feel no lack. I prefer "Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ, King of Endless Glory".
Post a Comment
<< Home