Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another part of the fun of blogging . . .

The latest craze to hit St. Blogs is to list ten things you’ve done that your readers likely have not done.

1. I’ve broken at least one of my own bones during each decade in which I have lived. (I’m hoping that in 2021 – should I live so long - I can no longer truthfully say this!)
2. I’ve been in each of the six southwestern states (AZ, CA, CO, NM, NV and UT) at least once in each of the past four decades.
3. I took a road trip from Denver to Alaska.
4. I wrote one of the last tunes composed during the 1970s. Between 7 and 8 pm (mountain time) on 12/31/1979 I wrote a tune for one of the lyrics in LOTR.
5. My performance at a high school speech meet impressed a girl from a different school sufficiently to get me a date with her.
6. I testified as a witness in a murder trial (only about details regarding the condition of the crime scene – part of my workplace – prior to the crime).
7. One Christmas morning I heard a musical recording that included me as a performer played on the radio.
8. I had three heart attacks within less than three months of my 32nd birthday.
9. I moonlighted as an anonymous restaurant reviewer for a magazine during most of its run.
10. I won the money for the down payment on our house on a TV game show.

Hat tips to Cacciaguida and Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home