Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this blank post meant to be an open thread for discussion? I'm going to assume it is and ask you a question.

Is your handle, Gregg the Obscure, a reference to Gregg shorthand, recently popularized by this quiz (I'd link to the actual quiz, but quizilla isn't pulling up for me right now)?

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Gregg the Obscure said...

Not an intentional reference to Gregg shorthand on my part.

Gregg is simiply my first name. My mother (God rest her soul) was an expert in Gregg shorthand, but I never got around to asking her if that was a factor in the selection of my name. So it could be her tribute to Gregg shorthand, but we shan't no so long as we draw breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home