I've been wanting to reply to a comment left yesterday, but Blogger isn't letting me reply in the comments. If I can't get back into the comments soon, I'll reply in a new post just so I can reply.
Yeah, I noticed that blogger has been flaky lately too; for the last few days there have been significant periods during which I haven't been able to post. The posting side of blogger comments, at least from my very limited experience using them, has often been a bit unreliable though.
That's a minor reason why I use Haloscan comments instead, the major one being the lack of IP banning in Blogger comments. I've only used IP banning twice (and one of those was for automated spam), but its good to know that it's there when a troll decides to grace my blog with his presence.
1 Comments:
Yeah, I noticed that blogger has been flaky lately too; for the last few days there have been significant periods during which I haven't been able to post. The posting side of blogger comments, at least from my very limited experience using them, has often been a bit unreliable though.
That's a minor reason why I use Haloscan comments instead, the major one being the lack of IP banning in Blogger comments. I've only used IP banning twice (and one of those was for automated spam), but its good to know that it's there when a troll decides to grace my blog with his presence.
Post a Comment
<< Home