Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Wednesday, September 18, 2002
When I give in to a vice once after a good amount of time away from it, it’s amazing how quickly I want to resume the vice at full speed. I pray that I succeed in avoiding that very thing today.
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
2:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Bob Sungenis still has the PetersNet icon on his...
So Saddam Hussein says he’ll allow weapons inspec...
Sean Roberts has some good observations and comme...
Had lots of good ideas for posts today, but circum...
Prayer of the week Discovered this prayer, which ...
I’m looking forward with eager anticipation to Sun...
‘Tis a good thing that I had surgery when I did an...
Bill Cork has great further details on Sungenis-pa...
On the lighter side -- I think the next "Which (fi...
Yesterday turned out to have many indescribably de...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home