Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I’d guess that rather few people who read this site also read VodkaPundit very often. After all, VP is irreligious, irreverent, irascible, bellicose, profane and lots of other things that just don’t fit the few folks that stop by here from time to time (who are, by the way, very much appreciated). Today’s post at VP, though, is worthy of your attention. He raises some good issues that don’t get a great deal of attention that follow in the wake of both the confrontation between the western world and Islam and the recent spate of sniper attacks in the DC area.

Oddly enough, a few years ago I started a screenplay that dealt with some of these issues. On 9/11 last year, I realized that the screenplay would never be finished as a movie about terrorism in the suburbs wouldn’t get made anytime soon – particularly if it came from little old me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home