Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Friday, October 04, 2002
Today I had to drive through the hinterlands.
The Home Brew Supply store has moved. Until recently it shared a building with AA. While I suppose the move is for the best, I’ll miss the irony.
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
11:06 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Last night I ordered Blogger Pro. There’s a 30 da...
Mark Shea has a great note on the latest wtih Bob ...
Lileks’ screed today is astounding. Even by his h...
In honor of St. Francis’ day. Today I saw frost f...
Blogger Pro isn't really being very co-operative. ...
The blogs are alive, with talk of Opus Dei. Some ...
Seems like it’s time to hit two more of the 95 The...
From Come on, Get Lively! (and properly attributed...
Bob Sungenis' site has a couple of new items: 1. ...
The Old Oligarch has a great post about finding a ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home