Tonight, to celebrate St. Francis’ day, we’ll go to the Great American Beer Festival. (Of course the fact that it only happens 3 days a year has a little to do with why we’re going tonight too!) I’m hoping to get a chance to give a good feisty message to the Sam Adams rep.
Friday, October 04, 2002
Previous Posts
- Last night I ordered Blogger Pro. There’s a 30 da...
- Mark Shea has a great note on the latest wtih Bob ...
- Lileks’ screed today is astounding. Even by his h...
- In honor of St. Francis’ day. Today I saw frost f...
- Blogger Pro isn't really being very co-operative. ...
- The blogs are alive, with talk of Opus Dei. Some ...
- Seems like it’s time to hit two more of the 95 The...
- From Come on, Get Lively! (and properly attributed...
- Bob Sungenis' site has a couple of new items: 1. ...
- The Old Oligarch has a great post about finding a ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home