Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Tomorrow

is a good day to start a Novena to the Sacred Heart.

Three years ago it was the first novena I prayed. Most – in fact, all but one -- of the many intentions I prayed for then were granted over time, but then I forgot about the Sacred Heart devotion.

Last June, I faced a serious situation. I had committed a sin that I knew was serious, but I had no remorse for it. I went to confession on the commemoration of the Sacred Heart and, thank God, found contrition. May God grant me the grace to not forget the Sacred Heart this time.

**The link is spotty in terms of working, but you can access via EWTN' s "Faith" page. In the "Novenas" section, there are two novenas to the Sacred Heart. I chose the one from the left column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home