Vita Brevis
. . . so get with it!
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Huzzah!
Happy blogiversary to me. This blog started a year ago today. (I had another one for a while in the winter of '01-'02, but it's rightly buried and nearly forgotten.)
posted by Gregg the Obscure @
8:28 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Before I was "Gregg the obscure", I was "Gregg the...
George Weigel’s recent column mentions “Denver is ...
All of ye are likely familiar with both The Cathol...
Yikes!
The Dominican sisters who protested at a nuclear m...
Since Monday my better half’s been out of town on ...
In the past couple of months two houses on our str...
Stopped in a little deli recently that was festoon...
From Robert Fisk via Steven den Beste: “The burne...
Mark Shea is fond of saying “History can be summed...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home