Accused priest: 'I feel rotten'
So says today’s Rocky Mountain News regarding Fr. Harold Robert White. Whether he now feels as rotten as the 16 boys did when he molested them is not yet clear.
The article contains a few other direct quotes:
"There's a lot of half-truths and, I don't want to say, lies, but . . “
“I'm just sorry that these guys are all going through this right now," he said. "I feel that they might be doing it to themselves, or their attorneys are doing it."
"Their lawyers are all out for money, and I don't have any money”.
Speaking of money, this would have to be the money quote: "This all ended in 1981".
Seems to confirm both the veracity of the allegations and the theory floated earlier that the 1981 sabbatical marked the end of White’s campaign of contraheteronormative intergenerational holistic sex education.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home