Potpourri
So a few days ago, I said I would probably be scarce. As you can see, I have not been scarce, either here or at The Lidless Eye Inquisition. I've been procrastinating finishing a project for school. I have to turn it in this evening. Not much more time to procrastinate, eh?
The inimitable mister victor lams has completed a 'BlogTone ™ for me. I hope to get time before leaving on our trip tomorrow to futz with the template and install it. If you're in a hurry to hear it, you can listen in at the 'BlogTones page.
Please remember to pray for Dylan and the other members of St. Blog's who are experiencing present difficulties.
Two notable anniversaries today:
* Twenty-five years ago today I was confirmed into the Lutheran church.
* Four years ago today was my last day working in the desert of eastern San Diego County. Very nearly every day I still rejoice and thank God that I am finally free from that desert drudgery.
“I'm interested in things.
I'm not a real doctor.”
Your mileage may vary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home