This or That
1. Packrat or minimalist?
As minimalist as my better half will let me be.
2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Desktop. I can never adjust to those funky little keyboards.
3. Seashore or mountains?
Shore for a long trip, mountains for picnics.
4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Bare floors. (Though we have both, I like the non-carpet better.)
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Tap in Denver or NYC, bottled elsewhere – especially SoCal and ABQ.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
None of the above.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Cute big dogs.
8. Front door or back door?
The door that isn’t locked at the time.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
Little/none. I’ll never be called Ringo.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
Probably more “tell” than “ask”, but I’d be up-front about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home