Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Friday, May 27, 2005

A game!

Age = Old enough to know better, but young enough to want to anyway* a/k/a 41
Booze = Please.
Career = Couldn't be better in the hospital game.
Dad’s Name = Ervin
Essential Party Items = multiple plausible exit strategies
Favorite Song at the Moment = Theme from Peter Gunn (the original by Mancini)
Hometown = Denver
Instrument = drums
Jam = Cherry
Kids = I've not been so blessed
Living arrangement = house
Mom’s name = Laura
Names of Best Friends = Bill, Lawrence
Overnight Hospital Stays = 3
Phobias = developing dementia (of course that presupposes that I haven't done so yet . . . )
Quote I like = “Video meliora, proboque; Deteriora sequor”
Relationship that lasted longest = friendship with Bill, nearly at 31 years
Siblings = nada y nada y pues nada
Vegetable I love = Fennel
Worst trait = Pride
XRays = you name it, I've had it x-rayed – chances are high that I've broken it too
Yummy Food I Make = green chile stew and eclectic ragout
Zodiac Sign = the goat

*Believe it or don't, I've been saying that for many years, even before reading the mighty Mr. O's similar response.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger TS said...

Ha! Like your age response better than mine because while it's not true that I'm "too young to care" I'm still too young to want to anyway. I'll be 42 on 6/22 so we're awful close in age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home