Vita Brevis

. . . so get with it!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Meme

Given the small readership of this blog, it may be folly to attempt starting a meme, nevertheless . . .

Children often write Christmas wish lists to give to Santa and/or their parents. What one thing would you most want Holy Mother Church to give you (and your sisters and brothers in the Faith) for this Christmas?

My answer: for every parish to offer confession during at least one weekday every week, preferably during either morning rush hour, midday or evening rush hour. (No one should be dissuaded from seeking forgiveness by mere inconvenience, but by the same token, why would anyone want to reduce the opportunities for reconciliation?)

I tag . . . . all Catholics who read this before Christmas!

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger ben said...

I want Fr. James Doran of Holy Ghost parish in Denver to be elevated to bishop.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Gregg the Obscure said...

Well Ben, that would be good for the folks of whom he'd be bishop, but I disagree for personal reasons. (Full disclosure: he has long been my confessor.)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger ben said...

I was thinking that His Excellency Charles needs an auxiliary. (he is my confessor too)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home