Odds ‘n ends
The other day I was taken aback to see a local abortuary had been tagged with graffiti – in blood red no less. The vandalism was probably random rather than targeted, but that makes it no less ironic. I’m startled that the graffiti has been up so long. Then again, given the neighborhood in which cleanliness resides, perhaps they’d rather keep the filth.
In a pharmacy the other day I noticed Bob Marley brand incense. I thought medical marijuana was a concept that had fallen out of favor.
Amazing what one can learn from IMDb. The other day we say the new Batman flick – it’s pretty darn good BTW, if too many fisticuffs and car crashes for my tastes. It’s one of the only movies I know of to even tangentially address the Global War on Terror. I was intrigued to find out more about some cast members. Mr. Bale, the able lead, once played Our Lord, then played a serial killer, now he’s Batman. No typecasting for him. I looked up other cast members and found a surprising new miniseries in production: The Ten Commandments. Looking forward to it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home